Saturday, August 08, 2009

Time flies!

There is a time for doing and a time for simply just being.

Let's begin with I'm so sorry I have been unable to be reached by bloggers and occasionally by my own family and friends while in the outback, farm, bush or jungle.

Honestly, I regret not updating my blog when I could of easily popped in some internet cafe and bunged my memory stick with work from my laptop like some a eager beaver but really I was just a lazy slag livin' la vida loca!

As I turned my focus on being and blowing where the wind breezed for a while I discovered new things.

By chance on my journey to over seven countries, as a part-time doctor and most of the time traveller, I did encounter ill people:) So, I was inclined to be of help with maybe some ear magnets, acupuncture needles and other tools of the trade in some randomn places like supermarket check out lines, a public bathroom, farmer's markets or makeshift clinics.

I will happily give you an account of my many clinical experiences since travelling abroad as I regain a foothold on how to help more people.

I've turned a new leaf. Allowing the past of blogging inactivity over various constraints, hyper crtical editing and plain old laziness to be forgiven and gone...

Well, I'd really like to know who is still interested?

If you read this blog post, kindly let me know what you would like to read:

What is ear acupuncture? Acu-detox? Why birds are similar to jumpy menopausal women? How acupuncture is in the news? Hmm.

I guess..I'll start with that and see who is out there:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home